Changing Spx Audio File To Mp3

Больше
4 мес. 3 нед. назад #36437 от Biogbabe
VideoPsalm 1.15 introduces the possibility to assign an audio MP3 to a tune and play it automatically when you display its lyrics. I have sound file recorded by Sailfish os native app Recorder (earlier version than latest 23.9.2014). Format is Speex (.spx). I would like mp3 to spx converter to convert that file to mp3. If You know good instrument (and You realize that it is working) for that for linux, osx or home windows please share.
Поддерживая более 20 аудио форматов, программа позволяет конвертировать в любой формат, включая MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC. Основными особенностями конвертера являются встроенный аудио плеер, возможность получения информации о компакт-диске из Интернета, редактор мета тегов, режим перетаскивания мышью, пакетное преобразование файлов и автоматическое выключение компьютера после конвертации.
Click on Convert button to start to convert MP3 to SPX or other audio format you desired. A conversion dialog will appear to indicate the progress of mp3 to spx conversion If you wish to stop the process, please click on Cease button. After the conversion, you possibly can click the Output Folder button to get the converted files and switch to your iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 participant or exhausting driver.
OGG is an open, free container format for digital multimedia, but the time period is often used to mean the excessive-high quality lossy , size-compressed audio file format often called Ogg Vorbis (Vorbis-encoded audio inside an OGG container). Audacity fully helps Ogg Vorbis.
MP3 to SPX Converter helps prevalent operation methods. It helps a number of Audio formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, SPX, OGG, OFR and so on. It is highly effective regardless that some codecs I just use every now and then. It has tons of choices, appears clear and does its job in a well timed vogue.
four.Audio cutter utility helps you to trim your mp3 music information to take away silence, or unwanted sections. SoundConverter doesn't convert DRM protected information. Avdshare Audio Converter, as probably the most skilled speex converter, just serves the purpose to convert speex to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, WMA, MP2, OGG, AIFF, Opus, and so forth in an ideal method.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.